Due to snow and cold weather, I never managed to get M's 3-year pictures done. Sure the snow would have been pretty in pictures, but she would have only been able to wear her coat or else risked freezing to death outside. So, we've finally had some nice, dry, sunny days, and M and I decided to take her 3 Year Pictures.

Let me tell you, taking pictures of a 3-year-old is HARD! I didn't expect that, but oh well. Almost all the pictures turned out to be candid shots. She wasn't in the mood to look at the camera and smile.

I'll probably try to take her out again and retake some in some different outfits. As soon as I started changing her clothes she was done. Hence why there's only a few of the blue shirts. She is beautiful though!!!

4 comments:
I love it! She is getting big so fast! Crazy! I still remember meeting you guys for the first time when she was like 8 weeks old. I think I like the table picture best!
I agree, she is very beautiful! I love her blonde hair and blue eyes.
Three already? Wow! I love her cute short hair. Almost makes me want to cut mine, although I know I wouldn't look cute like your little lady does.
Wow! You took some great shots. She is beautiful!
Post a Comment